Oct 23, 2008

Digicamera Mania Contest From TechTod

I am up for another contest. This time the prizes are bigger. I'm not really fond of contest but I might just win. Who knows! Techtod is sponsoring a contest called - Digicamera Mania. From the title of the contest itself you must have guessed the prize- A Sony Digital Camera and $100 cash. That's for the first place. Contest runs from October 15- November 25, 2008.

Here are the Prizes at stake:

1. Sony Digital Camera + $100 Cash- For first place.
2. $75 - for second place
3. $50 - for 3rd place.

To participate you need to comply with the mandatory requirements which you will find in TechTod's website. Just click the "Digicamera Mania" above. Then from there continue building your points. It's a lot of effort thought but the 1st prize is worth it. Who wouldn't want a new digital camera from sony. I just don't know what's the model of the digicam. Anyway wish me luck.

UPDATE: THE CONTEST WAS A FRAUD. NEVER JOIN ANY CONTEST OFFERED BY TECHTOD DOT COM!

3 comments:

Anonymous
at: October 28, 2008 at 10:44 AM said...

Hi!

ingat ka sa contest na yan. I'm the third prize winner sa 2nd contest niya pero up to now, wala pa yung prize after one month pa daw isesend. August 25 nag-start yung contest, October 8 i-announced yung winner. $1 lng ang sinend sakin! Ano 'to PPP? :P

dapat eh $15 ang prize ko plus other stuff like t-shirt bag, cap etc. pero wala. Kahit yung first prize winner wala pa ring natatanggap: http://themelib.com/contests/2008/10/10/winners-techtods-contest/

Well, just a warning bcoz I see kinakareer mo 'tong contest na to. I like contest din kaya I made my own contest blog http://qt.makemoneyonline-x.com/ and in fact I just won $200 from http://www.compounding-dividends.com/2008/10/competition-closure/ last week at nasa paypal ko na siya. At wala pang 2 days sinend na kaagad sakin yung $200.

Well I'm not saying this one is a hoax, just decide on your own, girl.Kase kapag ako ang mag-cocomment sa blog na yun, moderated eh. Di lahat napapapublished tapos ginagamit pa yung name namin sa 'previous winners' which may appear na paid na kami pero NOT. Actually at first ayokong magsalita kase, bka hindi niya isend yung remaining $14 pero to h*ll with that sa kanya na yun 'no! Bahala siya sa buhay niya kung i send niya man sakin yun. Buti na lang I earned $395 from PPP this month. Blessings in disguise na rin siguro ;)

kase I sleep late just to be one of the top 3, tapos hindi rin naman pala kaagad-agad isesend yung winnings mo? Kairita huh?! I always e-mail the admin of that site, but he replied na hindi na raw niya i-entertain yung mga questions regarding dun sa previous contest. Gee! $15 lng di pa na-send kaagad what more yang $100 baka gawing 4 gives LOL!!

Unknown says:
at: November 12, 2008 at 9:13 PM said...

Guess what, Techtod already ended the contest without even notifying us. Please check my post http://miss-honeul.net/techtod-offers-fraud-contest/, this is a scam contest. Help me spread the community not to trust techtod.

admin says:
at: November 12, 2008 at 11:08 PM said...

thanks bm..

basta ikaw i trust you.. hindi na ako ngaccumulate ng points. i had a bad feeling about the contest and i was right

 

© Pinoy Dollar Quest, All Rights Reserved
Design by Dzignine and Conceptual photography