Dec 6, 2008

Watch Pacquiao vs De La Hoya Replay Video

Tomorrow is the "Dream Match". Having said this, I am so worried about not making it to the top for Pacquiao vs De La Hoya Replay Video. Google seems to have forgotten this blog as it's showing in the SERPS anymore. Huh! What have I done? Oh Google don't abandon me! Seriously, I think this blog is gone in the SERP for the first time. It's a scary feeling. I feel like am going through the same pain again as I've experience being out of the SERP for more than once. I can only hope I'd get a good rank for Pacquiao vs De La Hoya Replay Video so I could get some visitors coming from this event.

To be fair I will definitely post the replay video of the De La Hoya vs Pacquiao fight if it's available. That's how it should be. Tomorrow will determine who is the best fighter between Manny Pacquiao and Oscar De La Hoya. Tomorrow is the big day! The results for this fight is much awaited. Predictions are many both coming from experts and fans of both boxing legends.

What's your prediction? Do you think Pacquiao will win or do you think De La Hoya will win? What will be the result of the Pacquiao vs De La Hoya Boxing Match?

If you are excited, so do am I.

I'm praying for my co-Filipino Manny Pacquiao. I pray that he wins tomorrow and bring pride to the Filipino people once again.

0 comments:

 

© Pinoy Dollar Quest, All Rights Reserved
Design by Dzignine and Conceptual photography