Feb 15, 2009

WWE No Way Out 2009

Wrestling fanatics must be really thrilled. WWE No Way Out 2009 will be happening as well. It's going to happen February 15, 2009 at 8pm. WWE No Way Out 2009 is a Pay Per View so to watch WWE No Way Out 2009 live stream you need to subscribe. Of course you can watch WWE No Way Out 2009 Online but with a corresponding risk, malwares, viruses, spywares. The chances are minimal too due to copyright. But you can try justin tv.

Here I do not have the WWE No Way Out 2009 streaming video. I just blog about the event, then the WWE No Way Out 2009 Results and the replay video.

Anyway, here are the matches:

World Heavyweight Title Elimination Chamber Match:
  • Kane vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Chris Jericho vs. Mike Knox vs. World Heavyweight Champion John Cena *I hope Cena Wins*

WWE Championship Elimination Chamber Match:
  • The Undertaker vs. Triple H. vs.Big Show vs. Vladimir Kozlov vs. Jeff Hardy vs. WWE Champion Edge *I go for Jeff Hardy*
No Holds Barred Match:
  • Randy Orton vs. Shane McMahon *Randy Orton is my bet*
All or Nothing Match:
  • Shawn Michaels vs. JBL *I want Shawn to Win*
ECW Championship:
  • Jack Swagger vs. Finlay *I don't care but I don't like Finley*

Do come back here for the results of the matches.

0 comments:

 

© Pinoy Dollar Quest, All Rights Reserved
Design by Dzignine and Conceptual photography