May 20, 2009

What??Hayden Kho Maricar Reyes Scandal?

I was surprised to hear of this Hayden Kho Maricar Reyes Scandal. Who would ever think of this- Hayden Kho Maricar Reyes Se-x Scandal?? The last time I saw Maricar Reyes with that cute smile, charming face and just angelic voice was in Betty La Fea. She was the ex girlfriend of Armando there. I can't believe she will be involved in a scandal as this. She may not be so popular but we see the face of her on commercials- Ponds and Modess. There is not a word from her on this I think. Well, I will watch SNN tonight for any updates. Poor girl...

1 comments:

Anonymous
at: May 24, 2009 at 3:30 AM said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

 

© Pinoy Dollar Quest, All Rights Reserved
Design by Dzignine and Conceptual photography