Jun 20, 2010

Blog not Found: Blogspot Blog Removed

Did you also panic when you saw your blog/s being removed in blogger? I did a few moments ago. I tried visiting my blogs and to my horror, I got this message "Blog not found" or "this xxx has been removed. My blogs have been existing for years and I put a lot efforts making my blogs to where they are now.

Anyway, knowing I did not violate Blogger policies and terms of condition, I consoled myself. I logged to my email account at gmail and I saw the notice about verification. It turned out gmail needed to verify my account by sending me a text message. I just filled the required mobile number and in minutes I got my verification code. I used it to verify my gmail account and my blogs are back again.

If you are having the same issue with blogs not found. Log in to your gmail account first and see if you need to do the same things as I did.

2 comments:

Angelo Rubio says:
at: July 6, 2010 at 8:25 AM said...

Good for you my other blog was gone for good. They did not answer my inquiry.

admin says:
at: July 7, 2010 at 6:13 AM said...

i wish you get your blog back Mar. Just wait a little longer. they might respond or visit discussion forums you might find blogger employees there.. Good luck!

 

© Pinoy Dollar Quest, All Rights Reserved
Design by Dzignine and Conceptual photography