I have not blog for a quite a while because of my busy life. I have an offline business at the moment and I've kind of focused more on it at this time. It shocked me to find out that my blog http://pinoydollarquest.blogspot.com - this very blog was deleted by Blogger after it was caught by their system as a "SPAM BLOG". But thank God it's now reinstated by Blogger. So what did I do to get my blog back. Just do exactly what I did.
So, What to do when your blogger blog gets deleted?
1. First, log in to your blogger account.
2. Find the blog that's been deleted.
3. Then follow the link to appeal for the reinstatement of you blog.
4. Wait for at least 2 days for the Blogger team to check on your blog.
5. If your blog is not a Spam blog, you will then receive an email from blogger similar to what I received below.
"Hello, We have received your appeal regarding your blog http://pinoydollarquest.blogspot.com/. Upon further review we have determined that your blog was mistakenly marked as a TOS violator by our automated system and, as such, we have reinstated your blog. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused in the meantime and thank you for your patience as we completed our review process. Thank you for for understanding.
Sincerely, The Blogger Team"
That's it! Problem solved!
Thanks Blogger Team and Merry Christmas!