Apr 4, 2008

Earnings From BuyBlogReviews


The other day i received an offer for $30 from BuyBlogReviews. I immediately accepted the offer and finished it the same day I got the order. After two days the review I made was approved by the Advertiser and I got instant $21. BuyBlogReviews takes away 30% of your earnings. Anyway, this is the first review I made for Buyblogreviews. It did not come from my bids but it was ordered by the advertiser. Cool and quick money!

BuyblogReviews pays bloggers to review certain products or websites. Similar to other Get Paid to Review Programs. In case you haven't joined this site, I urge you to join now. There are quite a few offers to bid for. They pay on the 1st and 15th of every month via paypal. Theres no minimum requirement to cash out. This is a new addition to my money makers.


1 comments:

Bestfreebies says:
at: April 29, 2008 at 4:01 PM said...

Getting paid to blog is quite a popular way to earn money online; For a complete list of companies that pay you to blog visit Earn Money Online Blogging

 

© Pinoy Dollar Quest, All Rights Reserved
Design by Dzignine and Conceptual photography