Nov 4, 2008

Poll Results: Obama vs. McCain?


Poll Results: Obama vs. McCain.

Who's going to win. Obama or McCain? Although I live in the Philippines, I am interested on what's happening in the United States, especially the election results. I check the news offline and online to get the latest updates on the election. But when will we know the poll results, the election results? When will we find out the new president of America?

Few information I gathered concerning the Exit Polls 2008. Poll Results for Obama vs McCain. But since I need to update the information every now and then I suggest you go directly to cnn dot com or bbc news or fox news for election updates.

So who is winning in the election? Who is leading? Sooner we will know the final election voting results. So hang tight!

0 comments:

 

© Pinoy Dollar Quest, All Rights Reserved
Design by Dzignine and Conceptual photography