Nov 4, 2008

Presidential Election Results: US Election 2008 Voting Results

Since I know that many people are looking for the Presidential Election Results, I thought of blogging about it right now. It's 10 pm in the Philippines and my eyes are tired. The November 2008 US Election has started and I see searches on or related to "Presidential Election Results, voting results, exit polls, election coverage 2008, and other keywords similar to these. Many bloggers and sites are posting about the election results but I suggest that you visit cnn, or bbc news, or fox news for the official results. These are credible websites which can give you timely, updated voting counts of the candidates. Will Obama win? Or will it be McCain? Will Biden defeat Palin or will Palin become the woman vice president of America? The answer will be revealed soon as the election ends.

0 comments:

 

© Pinoy Dollar Quest, All Rights Reserved
Design by Dzignine and Conceptual photography