Feb 6, 2009

How To Place Adsense Ads Inside Blog Post (Video)

Here is a quick demo on how to place adsense ads inside your blog post. This works in blogspot blogs. Although you can also try it in your dot com websites.

Based on the demo video there are two options for your ad placement:

1. After your Post Title
2. Below the Body of your Post.

Resources/ additional information you'll be needing to implement this Adsense inside blog post technigque:

1. Blogcrowds.com- For Parsing Adsense Code/Chitika or any ads.
2. Press CTRL+ F to find this phrase


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



But I just use CTRL+ F then use the word "Clear" to find the said code because sometimes I can't find the code using the exact phrase.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



The result of this Adsense inside Blog Post strategy is the same as the ones you will find in this blog post. Watch the demo below. For more questions, you know I always help so just comment and let me know what I can do :).



Update: The Video is very small. I will upload the video on youtube so you could better see the demo.

0 comments:

 

© Pinoy Dollar Quest, All Rights Reserved
Design by Dzignine and Conceptual photography